BigBrotherBingo is powered by software belonging to Brigend Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Limited (“Cassava”). Cassava is happy to provide you with online bingo services under its remote gambling license issued by the Government of Gibraltar to Cassava. All games on this site are fully audited and extensively tested to ensure fair play and honest payouts. Our main priorities are Security and Privacy.
Although we know BigBrotherBingo is the place to be and at the same time we know that we need to provide our players with a safe and responsible gaming environment. We know it is our responsibility to give you an incredibly entertaining experience, but that we are also required to prevent compulsive usage and prevent underage members accessing our gaming products. As a responsible gaming company, we aim to provide transparent player protection.
• Protection of minors
• Preventing compulsive gambling
Protection of Minors
In line with the Government of Gibraltar’s Gaming Ordinance, if you are under the age of 18 you are not allowed to play our Bingo Games. We use sophisticated systems that can verify if someone who is attempting to play our Bingo Games are minors, and we track them if they try to play on BigBrotherBingo. We also make sure that we don’t design rooms to attract children or adolescents. We also make sure we do everything we can to discourage them from trying to join BigBrotherBingo. We do however know that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. So we know that gaming companies and parents must work together to protect your children from gaining access to your BigBrotherBingo account. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs. More tips for parents:
• Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the bingo application is running.
• Protect your gaming programs with password access.
• Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
• Keep your BigBrotherBingo username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
• Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
• Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with BigBrotherBingo, please notify our Support Team immediately at support@BigBrotherBingo.com
Preventing Compulsive Gambling
BigBrotherBingo is here to be a fun, relaxing form of entertainment. There are, however, a small number of people who could become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population is prone to compulsive gambling problems. Our team at BigBrotherBingo is trained on methods and techniques to recognise and take appropriate actions when they encounter compulsive or underage gambling. We have set up the opportunity for you to self-exclude yourself from playing Bingo if you feel that your gaming experience is no longer just a form of entertainment.
1. For more information on self-exclusion please click here.
2. We have also set up tools for you to set your own maximum limits on deposits to ensure you are always playing within your own pre-set limits. For more information on setting your deposit limits please click here.
3. Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
• Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
• Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
• Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
• Never try to chase your losses.
• Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
• Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess. If you suspect that you may have a gambling problem, you may seek professional help from the following organisations:
• Gamblers Anonymous
• National Council on Problem Gambling
• Helping Hand/IGC